CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR A INTERMEDIATE 1-4 YEARS CONVEYANCER FOR A LARGE DOWNTOWN LAW FIRM. This position is for lending, financial and transactional work
GREAT SALARY AND BENEFITS
Manages time, resources, workflow and deadlines of legal professionals which involves maintaining a filing system for all documents, compiling and organizing materials required for legal professional’s work-in-progress, opening up new files, etc.
· Interacts with clients to schedule appointments and exchange information.
· Performs client account administration which involves ensuring that dockets are submitted, reviewing and editing prebills, and coordinates the review by legal professionals.
· Receives and follows up on audit inquiries.
· Handles confidential materials and documents.
· Drafts correspondence and memoranda; compiles documents and completes conflict reports.
· Provides clerical and administrative support such as filing, answering the telephone, making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, transcribing dictaphone notes, performing research as required, photocopying and binding materials, etc.
· Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
· The position requires the completion of a Community College Legal Assistant program.
· A minimum of five years of experience working in a professional legal environment is required and/or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
· Previous experience in Real Estate.
Knowledge and Skills
· Organizational skills required to effectively multi-task
· Ability to take initiative and work independently
· Knowledge of legal procedures and practices
· Oral communication and interpersonal skills necessary to interact with a number of individuals
· Writing skills necessary to draft and proof-read documents and correspondence
· Detail-oriented and analytical thinking required to conduct effective research and ensure accuracy in work
· Knowledge of various computer applications
IF THIS POSITION APPEALS TO YOU PLEASE EMAIL A WORD DOCUMENT OF YOUR RESUME. ONLY THE QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW. THANK YOU FOR USING ULTIMATE RECRUITMENT FOR ALL YOUR RECRUITMENT NEEDS. #NORISKNOREWARD