SEEKING SENIOR LITIGATION ASSISTANT FOR A LARGE DOWNTOWN FIRM IN EDMONTON. PAYING TOP DOLLAR AND GREAT BENEFITS.
Areas of Law: General Litigation, Arbitration, Construction and Collections
If you have Eclipse training that is an added bonus.
· Preparation of legal proceedings (Motions, Exhibits, Affidavits, Bill of Costs, etc.).
· Maintaining and organizing client contacts, files and updating attorney’s calendars
· Managing administrative tasks, including time entry, billings, scheduling of appointments and coordinating meetings etc.
· Prioritizing workflow to ensure completion of accurate work within established timelines
- Ability to work under pressure with time-restraints, and to handle multiple priorities.
- Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with digital filing, document management and dictation software
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Self-starter who can take initiative, ability to multi-task, preforms well under pressure independently and in a team setting
IF THIS POSITION APPEALS TO YOU PLEASE EMAIL A WORD DOCUMENT OF YOUR RESUME. ONLY THE QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW. THANK YOU FOR USING ULTIMATE RECRUITMENT FOR ALL YOUR RECRUITMENT NEEDS. #NORISKNOREWARD
For a complete list of jobs you can visit our website at www.ultimaterecruitment.ca
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- Legal Assistant: 8 years (preferred)